Chhath Puja is an ancient Hindu Vedic festival that is celebrated over a period of four days, and primarily within the state limits of Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh, as well as in the Madhesh region in Nepal. This year, Chhath Puja will be celebrated from November 8 to 11. The festival is celebrated to worship the Sun God and his wife Usha, thanking them and thus seeking their blessings. The festival is celebrated on the sixth day of Kartik Maas, which is why it is called Chhath Puja, where âChhathâ means âsixâ.
Here are some wishes from Chhath Puja with which you can greet your loved ones:
1. May this Chhath light up for youâ¦ Hopes of happy times and dreams for a year full of smiles! I wish you a happy Chhath Pooja!
Read: Chhath Puja 2021: These 5 Folk Songs Are A Must On Your Playlist
2. I wish you a very happy Chhath Puja with much peace and prosperity!
Read: Chhath Puja 2021: here are all the prasads you can offer Chhath Maiya
3. May the positivity of Chhath puja spill over into your life and fill it with success and glory !! Happy Chhath Puja 2021 !!
4. On this auspicious occasion, I wish the color, happiness and beauty of this festival to be with you throughout. Happy Chhath Puja 2021
5. May the auspicious occasion of Chhath Puja bring positivity, prosperity and happiness into your life.
6. May this Chhath Puja mark the beginning of life, fortune and success for you. May all your wishes be granted by the Sun God. Happy Chhath Puja 2021.
7. I wish you a happy Chhath Puja with much peace and prosperity.
8. Everything that exists is born from the sun, there is nothing outside of it. Of what is and has been and must be and of what moves and remains the sun alone is the source and the end. Happy Chhath Pooja to you and your loved ones!
9. Chhath is a festival dedicated to the Sun God. It is seen as a way to thank the Sun for granting the blessings of life on Earth and for making our wishes come true. We wish you and your family a happy Chhath Pooja. Remain blessed!